Sports flooring systems
- The fundamental property of point-elastic floors is extremely high cushioning and fall safety, even for low body weights.
- Ideal for children’s and young people’s sport as well as multisport use.
- The LOAD DISTRIBUTION PLATE strengthens the surface area and provides optimum stability for the athlete.
- The structure ensures that each point load is distributed across the surface area, resulting in high static and rolling load resistance for sports equipment and stages.
- The area-elasticity of the base system provides optimum stability for the sports flooring, making it ideal for multisport use.
- The point-elastic covering additionally affords excellent fall safety and impressive levels of comfort for sports played close to the floor.
- The elastic and flexible surface covering offers optimum sports functionality.
- A stiffened middle layer on the point-elastic substrate provides highest levels of stability for the mixed-elastic sports flooring.
Sports Flooring for Children and young people
Sports flooring systems for every requirement
- Very suitable
- Less suitable